Sunday, August 28, 2016

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary SO Dry Cat Food - 7.7 lb bagThis is my food, last month I was having some issues, and mommy in her wisdom (koff, koff) took me to the vet. The vet recommended this special food for me. I am really glad it tastes good as I don;t like all food. This food is for cats who developed crystals in their urine and I had some. I am supposed to eat it all the time. I wish to make sure that I have food that is good to eat and will help keep me from developing these crystals in the future, Some cats are suspectible to these problems, stress and genetics can be one fo the reasons why you might develop these. OK, all my feline friends out there, if you are having difficulties using your litter box..make sure your owner takes you to the vet, and use this special chow if it is recommended. It will help you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment