Friday, September 2, 2016

It's My Birthday...Gonna Have A Good Time!!! sung to the Steppenwolf tune

Image result for google birthday imagesIt is finally cooler in here, and I am more than thrilled! It makes me very happy. I am not sweating, and I can resume my normal activities! I have been running around the house all morning. I heard mommy tell Chad that she is giving me a new toy/scratching post. I can't wait. I have been in mourning since mommy threw away my cloth cube, that I used to  play in..Anyway, My birthday was August 31 so this new toy slash scratching post couldn't come at a better time..Happy Birthday to me..Happy Birthday to me..Happy Birthday Dear Milo, Happy Birthday to me!!! I post me with the new contraption when I get it

Somebody must have spiked this cat's water..!Image result for cat birthday images

No comments:

Post a Comment