Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Cats and Boxes

Well anyway, mommy was very kind to me, and offered me my own box at the end of the table. I am loving life and my box! It is the perfect size for me, and my new sleeping place. I think I will show you a picture of my new little home tommorrow. It is not too sunny today, and I think mommy wants to wait for a sunny day to take my pic. The box is being added to my list of favorite places. These would include the bathroom vanity, mommy's lap, the box in the bedroom chair, and the box that contains the microwave that needs to be installed.

What is it with cats and boxes?

Cats like boxes instinctively because they offer safety and security from predators. These are some of the reasons that cats favor boxes over more traiditonal places to sit. It is their own little haven, and shelter from the elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment