Wednesday, September 7, 2016

well my birthday was fine. I got a new scratching post with a mouse on Mommy thought it would amuse me. However, I don't think much of it, mommy wanted to show my picture on the new scratching post AKA toy, but I wasn't having it.  This is what I look like in case you have forgotten...he he, take a picture it lasts longer.  The bottom part of the image is me doing my best to escape from the scratching post, toy....No pictures to entertain you...No sirreee...not if I have anything to do with it! Anyway, providing a scratching post is important so your cats can get some exercise, and hopefully if they become invested in a scratching post, they may leave your furniture alone. Mommy can try, but she may not be able to keep me away from the furniture. What can I say? I am like that! Oh yes, I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment