Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I have been more active the past few days because it has been cooler, and boy am I glad! Did you know even my big cousins jungle cats, like lions, tigers, leopards and the like are more active when it is cooler too? I mean it stands to reason..who wants to be running around when it is hot outside. Not I, I will tell you that. I think that I am going to continue to enjoy the Fall. I will get into my old habits of playing and exploring. I don't have to just lie around like a wet blanket. I can look out the window view the birds, and do all kinds of things that I find interesting. It is just one of the things that I wll enjoy. It is just for me and I like it. I just tried to pounce on a bird, and that was a lot of fun. It is just great fun for me!!! Jungle cats beware! You may have to compete with Milo, after all it is my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment